Skip to content
- Update your resume. Even if you are going for a job that does not require a resume, submitting one can improve your chances of getting an interview.
- Write a cover letter tailored to the company you want to work for. Find out who you are writing to, a bit of history on the company, and let them know why they should be interested in meeting you.
- Talk to people who work at the company to find out more about it. Let them know you are interested in any open positions and what your skills set is.
- Talk to friends (& anyone else that will listen).Let them know you are looking for a job.
- Follow-up! Follow-up! Follow-up! Persistency & consistency in your efforts will increase the chances of you getting an interview.