CareersInPsychology.org is home to resources and articles to assist students and young professionals prior to embarking in studies or once newly aboard in the field of Psychology. In this article, several practitioners provide vignettes about some of the beneficial ways they personally have experienced evolution and growth as a result of their chosen profession.
- Patience (Laura Reagan, LCSW-C)
- Appreciation (Dr. Colleen Mullen, Psy.D., LMFT)
- Compassion (Megan Bearce, MFT)
- Listening (Lanada Williams, MA, LPC, NCC)
- Optimism (Elizabeth Sullivan, MFT)
Read the full article at careersinpsychology.org/career-psychology-more-than-just-job