Why San Diego Coaching Services?
- Do you have career goals you want to meet, but have yet to enact the action necessary to achieve them?
- Do you have career or athletic performance goals you want to meet – or EXCEED?
- Could you benefit from improved relationship skills to more effectively express yourself to your partner?
- Is your dating life in a slump and would like to change that & have more fulfilling relationships?
- Are you panicking because you’re afraid you’re going to mess up your performance or your big presentation at the conference?
- Does life look good on the outside, but you can’t shake that feeling that you’re missing out on something?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, coaching is for you!
Coaching is designed to:
- Zero in on what gets you motivated to change
- Set Actionable & Measurable Goals
- Impart Accountability
- Help you focus on achieving your personal goals
Coaching is suitable for:
- Resilience Training
- Strengths-based coaching
- Performance Anxiety
- Improving Motivation to take Action
How is coaching different than therapy?
Coaching focuses on the “here and now” and where you want to be in the future. It moves at a faster pace than therapy. Therapy often starts the beginning of your life and helps you understand the narrative of why you function or behave, in certain ways. That knowledge can be invaluable to a person’s life, but there are definitely times when a person has a decent understanding of themselves but finds themselves stuck in some area of their life. In those instances, we can get started with finding out what you are stuck on, assess the obstacles to achievement and then get to work tapping into those roadblocks through action-oriented coaching sessions!
Your coach will be rooting for your success and you will feel pumped up and motivated to take action in your life!
Your coaching sessions will be tailored to your needs: time, locations, frequency, mode of contact will all be design with your needs in mind.
Is San Diego coaching services covered by my insurance?
Coaching is not covered by your insurance. Costs vary depending on your need. If sessions are to be held off-grounds, payment is expected at the time of appointment reservation. All other fees are expected at the time of service. Meetings with Coaching Through Chaos team can be arranged in-person, at your location, over the phone, and on SKYPE.