Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Do you find yourself having the same argument over and over again with your partner?
- Do you date different people but arrive at the same trouble spots in the relationship?
What is the “Change Your Relationship DNA Workshop”?
This seminar is a 1/2 Day Live Experience. Highlights include:
- We will share the most powerful methods for unwinding emotional triggers.
- Discover your Childhood Attachment and Love Styles that may be impacting your adult relationships
- Learn to quickly identify 4 major relationship destroyers
- Participate in an exercise designed to uncover your unconscious relationship trouble-patterns & learn how to remedy them
- PLUS: We will be sharing embarrassing and personal stories that lead us to these nuggets of wisdom!
Who’s Going to Be There?
In attendance are Relationship Experts: Dr. Colleen Mullen, Psy.D., LMFT & Joe Whitcomb, M.A. LMFT
When & Where Does this Workshop Happen?
- Workshop is a 1/2 Day Live Experience Intro Seminar
- Meetings occur on the 3rd Sunday of every month from 1PM to 5PM
- Location: 2535 Camino Del Rio S, Suite 355, San Diego, CA 92108
Where Do I Sign Up for the Workshop?
Call Joe or Colleen at the Relationship DNA Center (RDNA): (619) 881-0051 ext. 701
- $199 Per couple
- $99 for Singles
- $50 off for early bird registration