~ is the Happy Couple Expert, and she will be hosting the DINK SUMMIT of 2016, featuring 21 guest experts in 21 days. The Dink Summit begins on April 11th, 2016.
Is Your Relationship EPIC???
Do you know if your a DINK or a MINK? What's that, you ask? Well, a DINK refers to "Double Income No Kids" and a MINK refers to "My Income No Kids". Understand now? Maybe recognize yourself or a few friends of yours? My friend and colleague Robyn D'Angelo, a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Orange County California recently transformed her professional life to take her fantastic skills to the masses online. She has reinvented herself as The Happy Couple Expert. Today, she is talking with me about her upcoming ABSOLUTELY FREE ONLINE SUMMIT bringing together experts with advice for those who have chosen to remain child-free. But wait! You have kids??? That's OK, there is going to be helpful information for all couples in this summit. It all starts online April 11, 2016.
In today's episode of The Coaching Through Chaos Podcast, you'll hear Robyn tell us:
* About her transformation to The Happy Couple Expert
* Who can benefit from sessions with The Happy Couple Expert
* Why she is particularly interested in helping DINKs and MINKs
* What Robyn finds to be the 2 toughest topics for couples to talk about effectively
* What her advice is for couples that bicker and argue a lot would be to help them in the moment of the argument
* What's the one thing that couples can do if they were not able to stop the argument from happening?
* What the Love Filled & Guilt Free Summit is all about. Robyn shares with us how her 21 day Free Online Summit works, gives us a hint at a few of her guests - (**Ill spill some beans and tell you I'm definitely one of them - I'll be talking about the emotional process of deciding to remain child-free and what grief has to do with the decision).
Robyn has so much to offer not only DINK couples, but anyone looking for some future-focused, epic relationship advice!
Want to Know MORE??
Register for Love Filled & Guilt Free right here
Find her on Facebook
I can't wait for this summit.....it's going to EPIC!!! See ya there!!!
Before you Get Going
Go back and listen to Season 1
If you missed Season 1, you can find it here: http://coachingthroughchaos.com/podcast-season-1/
If you prefer to listen on iTunes, here it is: Chaos.tips/iTunes
If you would like to support our podcast, there are 3 ways to do this, the first 2 are absolutely FREE! :)
1. Leave us a review on iTunes
This helps us stay on the What's Hot pages and lets people know that others are enjoying what we are producing. We will pick a review each episode to read on the air - I'd love to read yours!
2. Share an episode with a friend or on your social media
All it takes is a click on the Share button - little effort from you, with big return for us in that we then get to reach more people that otherwise wouldn't know about us if not for their connection to you! Thank you!
3. We just set up our Patreon page.
Do you know Patreon? It's a fundraising site for creative projects. At Patreon you can support us with a monthly donation of as low as $1.00/month. When you donate at least $5.00/month, you start to receive rewards from us which range from a shout out on an episode, or a Coaching Through Chaos T-Shirt, or Skype conversations with me! It all depends on the amount of your donation. Please do check it out. We appreciate any support you can give.
Want to be a Guest on the Show?
We always welcome suggestions for guests. We cover all aspects of life to help inspire, motivate and empower our audience.
Popular topics are:
- Health and Wellness
- Psychology-related topics (PTSD, Personality, Emotion Management, Stress Management, help for Depression, Anxiety, Fear/Phobias, OCD, Childhood Disorders, Self-Actualization)
- Parenting and Family Life
- Personal stories of overcoming tremendous hardship/stories of resiliency
- *Organizations who support military personnel (active or retired), fire-fighters, or law enforcement.
If you have authored a book, are a recognized expert in your field, have built your business from the ground up and have a good story to tell about it, run an organization you wish more people knew about, contact me! I'd love to hear from you to discuss how we can feature you on the show.
Thank you for all your support thus far. Dr. Be and I do this to with our only motivation as helping others while we our own knowledge base fresh. To our guests - well, we could not do what we do without you and you all have been so generous with your time and energy. To our audience, over 5,000 of you have listened so far and the numbers continue to grow each week. We are grateful and honored to be part of your world.